Living in Barcelona
Find out why Barcelona is the place to be, what you need to know to settle into the city and how TBS Education can help you with your student life so you can get the most out of your time here, both academically and socially.
Barcelona, a city for study and work
Get to know a modern, cosmopolitan and active city that’s full of opportunities:
- Best university city in Spain (QS, 2019)
- The city with the best foreign investment strategy (fDi, 2019).
- 3rd largest student community in Spain with over 200,000 students (Idescat, 2017).
- Southern Europe’s most dynamic startup ecosystem (Gencat, 2018).
- Venue of the Mobile World Congress and one of Europe’s major business tourism capitals (Convention Bureau, 2019).
- 18ºC on average: Winters in Barcelona are mild while the summers are warm.
- 80% sunny: Barcelona’s weather is predominantly sunny with little rain.
- 4.2 km of beaches: The city has seven beaches, ten minutes from the center.
- 2,000+ years: More than 2,000 years of history have left their mark on the city.
- 1.6 M population: Barcelona has 1.6 million inhabitants, 18% of whom are foreigners.
- 1,000+ startups: Barcelona has one of the most developed startup ecosystems.
How much does it cost to live in Barcelona?
At the following link you can check the cost of living and day-to-day necessities in the Catalan capital:
New campus: Official opening of #HomeofTomorrow
Political authorities, guests, and representatives of the TBS Education group attended the event.
Behind the TBS Finance Club
Get ready to discover the insights and goals of the TBS Finance Club.
TBSWAY: A renewed life at the Home of Tomorrow
Daria Arkhangelskaya explains what's new for the student club this year.
TBS Education in the top 5 schools committed to CSR
Results obtained in a survey of management school and university students in 2022.
MSc Tourism & Hospitality Management students visit the Hoxton Poblenou
The visit was attended by the program manager, Deborah Carrer, who underlines the importance of these visits.
Madison Avenue: The advertising revolution
In the 1960s, a group of young people on Madison Avenue in New York shook up the principles of the advertising industry.
The Metaverse: Virtual evolution under construction
The digital future has its own name: the metaverse. Staying on the sidelines is not an option.
TBSeeds & Impactivs: A horizon of successes
After a decade of successful projects at the Toulouse campus, TBSeeds has found its place at the new TBS Education - Barcelona campus.
Sylvia Rausch at the kick-off of the MSc Digital Transformation & Business Innovation
Sylvia shared her experience in leading digital marketing projects, designing customer mobile apps in the company, and sustainable urban mobility.
Online information sessions
Do you want to discover everything that the TBS Education - Barcelona programs can offer you? Find the program that best suits your interests and sign up for the online appointment we have prepared for future students like you.
Master in Management climbs 5 places in the QS ranking
TBS Education's Master in Management reaches the 67th position.
MSc programs | Online information session
If you want to learn more about our MSc programs, do not miss out on our online information session!
Bachelor in Management | Online information session
If you want to learn more about our Bachelor in Management, do not miss out on our online information session!
TBS Education’s Master in Management in top #50, by Financial Times
TBS Master in Management program has climbed 13 positions compared to 2021, reaching 50th place.
All the news