TBS Business School promotes academic excellence through a highly selective admission process. If you’re planning to apply for any of our MSc programs, here is how our application process works. Please check the details below and if you are unsure about what is being required, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Is it right for me?
Before applying, please check the admission requirements listed below. Competition for places is very high and the typical admission requirements may not be sufficient to secure your place.
- Be ≤ 36 years old on the MSc program start date.
- Hold or be likely to hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) with an outstanding curriculum.*
*If you hold a 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS), please contact us to find out our conditions of eligibility.
Proficiency in English
- English native speakers: Scanned copy of your passport
- Applicants who have taken their bachelor’s degree fully in English: A letter from your university proving this.
- Non-native speakers: Provide one of the following officially recognized English certificates.
- TOEFL IBT: ≥ 80
- IELTS: ≥ 6.5
- TOEIC: ≥ 800
- Cambridge test: C1
How to apply?
Before applying for any of our MSc programs, please check carefully the MSc admission process steps listed below.
1. Access the online application form
Our application form is made up of different steps, which you can complete at your convenience. You do not have to complete the steps at the same time. However, it is essential that you complete all the steps in order for your application to be considered.
2. Upload the required application documents
- Scanned copy of your bachelor’s degree certificate (written in English or Spanish)*
- Scanned copy of the academic transcript from your bachelor’s degree written in English or Spanish
- Scanned copy of your passport or ID card
- Motivation letter (written in English)
- Official proof of English level**
- Or proof that your bachelor has been taught fully in English.
- Or proof of nationality of an English speaking country.
- Photo (in .JPG format)
- CV (written in English)
*If you are in the final year of your undergraduate degree, you will need to upload a letter from your university confirming this.
**You are able to complete your application without uploading your English certificate. However, your admission will be dependent on producing it before the start of classes.
3. Pay the application fee
When you finish completing your online application, you will need to pay the application fee (100€). You can pay it via credit card or bank transfer.
4. Have an admission interview
5. Wait to be notified of the admission decision
You will be notified of the admission decision by email during the Decision week assigned for your admission round.
6. Confirm your place reservation
If you are admitted to any of our MSc programs, you will have some days to confirm your place reservation.
When to apply
Our admission process operates by admission rounds with specific deadlines throughout the academic year 2020-2021.
As our MSc programs are highly competitive, early application is advised. Please check out the MSc admission rounds calendar below to find the most convenient application deadline for you.
|ROUNDS||APPLICATION DEADLINE*||ADMISSION RESOLUTION**|
|1||30 October||13 November|
|2||27 November||11 December|
|3||31 December||15 January|
|4||29 January||12 February|
|5||26 February||12 March|
|6||26 March||9 April|
|7||23 April||7 May|
|8||21 May||4 June|
|9||11 June||28 June|
|10||2 July||16 July|
|11||23 July||30 July|
*Application deadline: You should complete your application before the relevant deadline, otherwise your application for our MSc programs will be rolled over to the next round.
**Decision week: You will be notified of the admission decision by email this week.