TBS promotes academic excellence through a highly selective admission process. If you’re planning to apply for any of our MSc programs, here is how our application process works. Please check the details below and if you are unsure about what is required, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Is it right for me?
Before applying, please check the admission requirements listed below. Competition for places is very high and the typical admission requirements may not be sufficient to secure your place.
- Be ≤ 36 years old on the MSc program start date.
- Hold or be likely to hold a 4-year bachelor’s degree (240 ECTS)* from an accredited university.
- Candidates with a 3-year bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) will need to take an online Preparatory Program before starting your MSc program.
*Candidates for the MSc Digital Transformation & Business Innovation must come from one of the following academic backgrounds: Business Management, Data, or IT Sciences.
Proficiency in English
- English native speakers: Scanned copy of your passport
- Applicants who have taken their bachelor’s degree fully in English: A letter from your university proving this.
- Non-native speakers: Provide one of the following officially recognized English certificates:
- TBS English test: B2 (free of charge)
- TOEFL IBT: ≥ 90
- IELTS: ≥ 6.5
- TOEIC: ≥ 800
- Cambridge test: B2
- Duolingo: ≥ 120
How to apply?
Before applying for any of our MSc programs, please check carefully the MSc admission process steps listed below.
1. Access the online application form
Our application form is made up of different steps, which you can complete at your convenience. You do not have to complete the steps at the same time. However, it is essential that you complete all the steps in order for your application to be considered.
2. Upload the required application documents
- Scanned copy of your bachelor’s degree certificate (written in English or Spanish)*
- Scanned copy of the academic transcript from your bachelor’s degree written in English or Spanish
- Scanned copy of your passport or ID card
- Motivation letter (written in English)
- Official proof of English level**
- Or proof that your bachelor has been taught fully in English.
- Or proof of nationality of an English-speaking country.
- Photo (in .JPG format)
- CV (written in English)
*If you are in the final year of your undergraduate degree, you will need to upload a letter from your university confirming this.
**You are able to complete your application without uploading your English certificate. However, your admission will be dependent on producing it before the start of classes.
3. Pay the application fee
When you finish completing your online application, you will need to pay the application fee (100€). You can pay it via credit card or bank transfer.
4. Have an admission interview
5. Wait to be notified of the admission decision
You will be notified of the admission decision by email during the Decision week assigned for your admission round.
6. Confirm your place reservation
If you are admitted to any of our MSc programs, you will have some days to confirm your place reservation.
When to apply
Our admission process operates by admission rounds with specific deadlines throughout the academic year.
As our MSc programs are highly competitive, early application is advised. Please check out the MSc admission rounds calendar below to find the most convenient application deadline for you.
|ROUNDS||APPLICATION DEADLINE*||ADMISSION RESOLUTION**|
|1||28 October||11 November|
|2||18 November||2 December|
|3||9 December||22 December|
|4||13 January||27 January|
|5||27 January||10 February|
|6||24 February||10 March|
|7||24 March||11 April|
|8||21 April||5 May|
|9||19 May||2 June|
|10||16 June||30 June|
|11||30 June||14 July|
|12||21 July||28 July|
* Application deadline: You must complete your application before the relevant deadline. Otherwise, you must contact your Admission Advisor to roll over your application to the next round.
**Admission resolution: You will be notified of the admission decision by email this week.
More information on the MSc programs
Barcelona, leader in visitors to congresses and conventions
Barcelona is the city that has received the most visitors in congresses and conventions in 2022.
Our Master in Management is placed 11th in Le Parisien Étudiant Ranking 2023
Our Master in Management has been placed in the 11th position in the ranking of the best postgraduate programs offered by business schools in France by Le Parisien Étudiant.
Where do I look for financing for entrepreneurship?
Professors & Research
This article gathers different finance sources for entrepreneurs, detailed by Joan Margarit.
Flavours of Occitania: Carole Delga visits TBS Education-Barcelona
Carole Delga, President of the Occitania / Pyrenees-Mediterranean Region, visited our campus in Barcelona.
TBS Education’s Bachelor in Management, the second most chosen degree by high school students
Our Bachelor in Management program has been ranked 2nd in the Studyrama Grandes Écoles ranking 2023.
TBS Education-Barcelona and ASEM-Solutions: a resounding success
ASEM-Solutions has implemented video collaboration classrooms in the new TBS Education-Barcelona campus.
MSc programs | Online information session
If you want to learn more about our MSc programs, do not miss out on our online information session!
Solidarity in business with Yanis Lammari
TBS AlumniProfessors & Research
Yanis Lammari, former student of TBS Education, talks about his career in the field of solidarity and Youth ID, his own NGO.
Barcelona, the 31st most attractive city for conscious travellers in the world
Barcelona is ranked 31st in the City Index for Mindful Travellers (CIMT), by KAYAK.
Bachelor in Management | Online information session
If you want to learn more about our Bachelor in Management, do not miss out on our online information session!
Breakfast #171 with the 22@Network Talent Commission
TBS Education-Barcelona hosts Breakfast #171 of the 22@Network Talent Commission, focused on attracting and retaining talent in the 22@ District.
Job Fair with Vasis Conseil
This week the Job Fair was held in our campus, in which 35 companies and institutions participated, with Vasis Conseil.
Thomas Porcher visits TBS Education-Barcelona
EventsNewsTBS AlumniTBS Community
Thomas Porcher visits TBS Education-Barcelona in order to have a debate with our Alumni.
Master in Management | Online information session
If you want to learn more about our Master in Management, do not miss out on our online information session!
All the news