The TBS Career Services Department will assist you in building your professional career and making the transition from education to the working world. You will receive all the support and professional guidance you need!
To help you successfully make the jump into the working world, TBS Education provides the Career Services Department, which accompanies students from every program throughout their academic careers to enhance their personal and professional development. Thanks to the activities and events that this department organizes throughout the academic year, students can define and build their professional careers in a more robust way, making the leap into the working world much more seamless.
In the Career Services Department we help you:
- develop a better understanding of yourself.
- discover the world of business.
- reflect on your professional career.
- search for internships and employment.
How does Career Services work?
The objective of Career Service is to help students kick-start their careers through three types of activities:
- Personality, motivation and interest test.
- Validation of acquired experience.
- One-to-one meetings with a professional coach.
- Workshops to develop specific skills.
- Business forums, employment opportunities and internships.
- Company presentations and conferences.
- Resume preparation, cover letters and interviews.
- Company databases.
- Alumni databases.
- Personal branding.
What are the objectives of Career Services?
The Career Services Department aims to:
- enable students to direct and control their own professional futures, through self-knowledge and the development of interpersonal skills.
- provide a service in Barcelona that matches the one in Toulouse, by ensuring a team of professionals from the business school is available to students at all times.
- optimize the employability of our students, accompanying and advising them throughout their journey into the working world.
- direct, supervise and validate their career plans, their internships and their search for employment.
- create a network of contacts among students and maintain the alumni network once they become graduates.
Head of Business Relations and Career Services
Master in Management | Online information session
If you want to learn more about our Master in Management, do not miss out on our online information session!
Open Day: An insightful journey into excellence
The TBS Education- Barcelona campus hosted a dynamic, open day tailored exclusively for the French community,
TBS Summer School | Online information session
Join our online session on February 27th and discover all the details about this amazing summer school program.
MSc programs | Online information session
If you want to learn more about our MSc programs, do not miss out on our online information session!
TBS Education secures second position in Le Figaro ranking with the Bachelor in Management program
TBS Education maintains its second position in the prestigious Le Figaro Ranking for its Bachelor in Management program in France.
The increasing importance of soft skills in marketing jobs, such as creativity
MSc in Brand Management & Creativity. Soft skills opportunites for the future in Marketing
TBS Education announces plans for new campus in Toulouse
This strategic plan, unanimously approved by the Board of Directors in December 2023, provides for a major overhaul of the Entiore and Lascrosses campuses.
Annual Governance Agora Workshop 2024
Re-searching, Re-teaching, Re-practicing Governance: Toward a new paradigm for ‘Buen vivir’ and Sustainability
Sustainable Finance Trends in 2024: The Rising Importance of MSc in Sustainable Financial Management
Sustainable Finance Trends in 2024: Navigating the Future with an MSc
Diving into hedge funds with Alex Liberfield
The TBS Finance Club received yesterday the visit of Alex Liberfield, a reference in the field of entrepreneurship and hedge funds.
Why Data Analytics is Crucial in Marketing: Insights from the MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics Program
ProgramsProfessors & Research
Unlocking Success: The Essential Role of Data Analytics in Modern Marketing
MSc International Business – Internationalization Days
As part of the MSc International Business, students of this program attended the Internationalization days workshop.
What should marketing graduates know about the future of marketing
ProgramsProfessors & Research
What are current trends that future graduates should have in mind when seeking a job in marketing?
Open Day 2024 | French Edition
From 17.02.24 to 17.02.24
Nous vous invitons à découvrir les programmes de Bachelor in Management et le spectaculaire nouveau campus de TBS Education - Barcelone lors de la journée portes ouvertes.
All the news