Study business in a different way
This page contains the requirements and steps for the international admission to the TBS Bachelor in Management, a bachelor of business administration.
If your secondary education diploma is the French BAC taken in France or in any country, you must apply through Parcoursup.
Is it right for me?
Are you coming from another university?
Transfers to the second year of the bachelor of business administration at TBS are only available at Barcelona Campus.
- Be under 27 years old when the Bachelor courses start.
- A minimum of 60 ECTS (or equivalent credits) in management-related university studies in a non-French institution.
- Having English knowledge corresponding to a b2 level (CEFR).
Are you coming from another university?
Transfers to the third year of the bachelor of business administration at TBS are only available at Barcelona Campus.
- Be under 28 years old when the Bachelor courses start.
- A minimum of 120 ECTS (or equivalent credits) in management-related university studies in a non-French institution.
- Having English knowledge corresponding to a B2 level (CEFR).
Which secondary education diplomas do we accept?
Students who want to apply to our Bachelor in Management program must have, at least, one of the following secondary education diplomas.
Students must have the Spanish Bachillerato qualification.
Students must obtain the French Baccalaureate (BAC) degree. Candidates with this diploma must complete their candidacy through the Parcoursup Platform.
Those students who simultaneously obtain the BAC and the Baccalaureate degree from their country can complete the admission process through the international route of this page.
Students must achieve a minimum of 24 points for the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma). We do not accept DP Courses (formerly known as the IB certificate).
Students must submit a high school diploma.
We do not accept the GED (General Education Development) Diploma.
If applicants studied at an International American School, the school must be accredited by one of the following institutions:
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSACS).
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- North Central Association of Schools and Colleges (NCASC).
- Northwest Association of Colleges and Schools (NACS).
- Council of Independent Schools (CIS).
Students must have a minimum of 3 GCE A-levels (General Certificate of Education) and 5 IGCSE/GCSE O-levels (International/General Certificate of Secondary Education), all of which must be in different subjects. We recommend that students study courses that are related to Management or languages.
Students must present the Vitnemål for Videregående Opplaering.
Students must obtain the Obitur, the Zeugnis der allgeminen Hochschulreife or the Zeugnis der Fachhochschulreife. We do not accept vocational training studies, known as Berufsschule.
Students must have the Academic/Technical/Commercial Bachiller qualification.
Please contact the Admissions team for more information about the required qualification from your country of origin.
English knowledge corresponding to a B2 level (CEFR), verified by a TBS English test or, if available, an official certificate:
Other English certificates will require a preliminary validation by the Admissions team.
Some applicants are exempt from the English test and certificate:
- Applicants from countries where English is one of the official languages (certified with a passport).
- Applicants who have studied a minimum of two years of high school in English (confirmed by your school).
If you do not have a certificate for the required English level, complete an online English test on Easyrecrue. You will receive more information about it once your application has been evaluated.
How to apply?
The scanned documents that you are required to present are:
- Academic results of the last two years of upper Secondary Education to date or your official predicted grades.
- Your upper Secondary Education diploma, if you have already obtained it*.
- If available, an IELTS 6 certificate or the equivalent TOEFL ≥ 72, TOEIC ≥550, or Cambridge English First Certificate (for other official English tests please check with the admission department) taken during the last 2 years. If you do not have a certificate, you can prove that you have the required English level with a TBS Business School online English test.
- Motivation letter (check how to write it)
- Copy of passport or ID.
- Up-to-date CV (check how to write it)
*Other English certificates will require a preliminary validation by the admissions team.
To submit the online application, you must pay a non-refundable 120€ application fee.
Record and submit a video interview in which you answer a series of randomized questions on the TBS admissions platform, Easyrecrue. A member of the jury will evaluate your answers and analyze your competencies in order to enter the business management studies.
The admission interview is an essential part of the evaluation of your candidacy and requires preparation. Below, you will find a guide to prepare your interview.
After your application has been evaluated by a jury member, the Admissions team will inform you by email of your results. Candidates who have been admitted will receive an enrolment form and the corresponding instructions for reserving a place at TBS in Barcelona.
Results will be communicated within 2 weeks of the submission of the video interview and the English test.
If you have been admitted, you must pay the enrollment fee to guarantee your place at the Bachelor in Management program.
This process must be completed before the registration deadline you will know after receiving the admission results. Candidates who have been admitted will receive an enrollment form that must be signed by the student and their parents or legal guardians. This must be returned along with the payment receipt in order to reserve a place.
Students must submit their upper Secondary Education diploma before the beginning of the Bachelor courses (unless you submitted it already with the online application).
If the applicant fails to meet the enrollment deadline, they will lose their right to a place and will be put on the waiting list.
You will find all the information above in our admission guide. If you have any doubts about the admission process to our Barcelona business school, do not hesitate to contact the Admission department via email.
When to apply
Online applications are open from October and admission assessments are held until June, when places are still available.
We recommend that students complete the admission process as soon as possible, as places are limited.
Number of places: for international students, 70 places in Toulouse and 70 places in Barcelona.
The Toulouse campus processes applications as they are submitted.
The Barcelona campus works through admission rounds. Complete your online application for the 2019-2020 academic-year before your preferred deadline, or your application will automatically roll over to the next round.
|ROUNDS||APPLICATION DEADLINE||ASSESSMENT DATES|
|1||8 November||25 November|
|2||29 November||16 December|
|3||10 January||27 January|
|4||7 February||24 February|
|5||6 March||23 March|
|6||17 April||4 May|
|7||8 May||25 May|
|8||5 June||22 June|
|9||30 June||10 July|
|10||20 July||29 July|
|11||20 August||2 September|
Application deadline: Complete your online application before the chosen deadline, otherwise your application will automatically go to the next round.
Assessments dates: the period of time available for you to take the admission tests. This same page indicates what they consist of (‘How to apply for a place’).
Contact the Admission team
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or to request more information.
|In Toulouse||In Barcelona|
|Tel: +33 561 294 948|| Tel: +34 933 100 111|
Whatsapp: +34 638 742 059