If you are planning to apply for the Barcelona Summer School, here is how our application process works. Please check the details below and if you are unsure about what is being required, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Is it right for me?
In order to apply for the Barcelona Summer School, you need to meet the following requirements:
Applications are open to undergraduate students ideally in business. It is also suitable for recent graduates and students on a gap year.
Proficiency in English
In order to prove your level of English, you need to meet one of the following requirements, according to your case:
- English native speaker
- Bachelor’s degree fully taught in English
- Non-native speaker with an English certificate: IELTS ≥ 6 or equivalent.
- Non-native speaker without certificate: You will need to take the TBS English test (online).
How to apply?
1. Start your online application
The application form for the Barcelona Summer School is made up of different steps, which you can complete at your convenience.
You do not have to complete the steps at the same time. However, it is essential that you complete all the steps in order for your application to be considered.
2. Upload the required application documents
- Complete academic transcript (written in English or Spanish)
- Cover letter
- CV or resume (written in English)
- Official identity document (DNI or NIE or Passport)
- Passport-size photo
If you are a non-native English speaker with an official English certificate (IELTS ≥ 6 or equivalent), you will also need to provide your certificate.
3. Wait to be notified of the admission resolution
You will be notified of the admission decision by email during the following days.
4. Confirm your place in the Barcelona Summer School
If you are accepted into the Barcelona Summer School, you will have some days to confirm your place.
When to apply?
As this program is highly competitive, early application is advised. Please check out the application deadlines below:
- Early bird deadline: 16th April 2021*
- Application deadline: 14th May 2021
*Check on the Tuition fees section for the early bird discount details.