In the TBS in Barcelona library, you will find specialized material on business, economics, and commerce. You can take out books, use the study area, or reserve a workroom.
Opening hours and location
|10:00 to 19:00 |
Monday to Friday
Special holiday hours during Christmas, Easter and summer.
Trafalgar 6, ground floor, left entrance (Barcelona).
Remember to bring your student card. You will need it to access the library and use its services.
- 36 people
- No talking allowed.
- Cell phones must be off
- Electronic devices must be used with headphones
- 6 people
- Reserved by the hour (2 hours maximum)
- Projector and big screen
- 4 people
- Current affairs magazines and newspapers
The collection covers a broad range of business, economics, and commerce fields with particular strength in the areas of finance, commerce, accounting, administration, marketing, electronic commerce, and international business. We acquire academic and professional resources of the utmost quality, both printed and online, to facilitate commercial research. A reference librarian is also available to help you locate the information you require.
The collection comprises:
- Course literature
- General titles (textbooks, trends, etc.)
- Exam preparation (GMAT, TOEFL, Tage-Mage, TOEIC, GRE)
- Language books
- Books about Barcelona, fiction titles
- Magazines (also online)
Check the catalog
Search our collections using:
The library can be accessed through C@mpus. You will need your C@mpus username and password to login.
Basic Rules of the Library
- Bring your student ID card when you want to access the library.
- Do not take any books or other materials from the library without following the borrowing procedures.
- Make sure that you return any loaned items before their due date.
- Return books and materials to their original location on the shelves.
- Food is not permitted in the library. Only bottles with an air-tight cap are allowed in the reading room.
- Cell phone use is prohibited. While in the library, switch off your cell phone and stow it in your bag, backpack, etc.
- Private conversation is not permitted. Even talking in a quiet voice or standing around and chatting may be disruptive to those around you.
Your cooperation is kindly requested to create a conducive environment for study.
Do you have any questions about our library services? Any questions about loans, renewals, or reservations? Do you want to suggest a title for the library to acquire?
|Contact||Bestanist Nin |
Tel.: +34 934 453 348
The person in charge of the library will aim to respond within one working day.
The library welcomes suggestions for additions to the collection. Please consult the catalog to check whether the library already has the item in question before sending a suggestion.