OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Information about your Library loans
The overdue date of your loans is 01/09/20. If by then we can not come back to the library it will be longer.
You can either bring them to the Barcelona library when the school will reopen. In case you are back in France you can bring them to the library of Toulouse and they will send them back to us.
In the TBS in Barcelona library, you will find specialized material on business, economics, and commerce. You can take out books, use the study area, or reserve a workroom.
Opening hours and location
|10:00 to 19:00 |
Monday to Friday
Special holiday hours during Christmas, Easter and summer.
Trafalgar 6, ground floor, left entrance (Barcelona).
Remember to bring your student card. You will need it to access the library and use its services.
- 36 people
- No talking allowed.
- Cell phones must be off
- Electronic devices must be used with headphones
- 6 people
- Reserved by the hour (2 hours maximum)
- Projector and big screen
- 4 people
- Current affairs magazines and newspapers
The collection covers a broad range of business, economics, and commerce fields with particular strength in the areas of finance, commerce, accounting, administration, marketing, electronic commerce, and international business. We acquire academic and professional resources of the utmost quality, both printed and online, to facilitate commercial research. A reference librarian is also available to help you locate the information you require.
The collection comprises:
- Course literature
- General titles (textbooks, trends, etc.)
- Exam preparation (GMAT, TOEFL, Tage-Mage, TOEIC, GRE)
- Language books
- Books about Barcelona, fiction titles
- Magazines (also online)
To take books out from the library you need a student or TBS in Barcelona staff ID card.
If a title is unavailable, you can reserve it at the library’s main desk. You will be notified via email as soon as the book becomes available.
Certain types of publications cannot be taken out, such as:
- magazines and newspapers
- rare and valuable books
Publications that cannot be taken out must be studied in the library.
The standard loan period is 25 days. Provided that the publication in question has not been reserved by someone else, the loan period can be extended at the desk or by sending an email to the library. You can renew your loan periods up to a maximum of 5 times if there are no pending reservations. Loan periods cannot be renewed over the phone.
The maximum number of books you can take out is 20.
Publications can be returned to the TBS in Barcelona Library.
Once your loan period elapses you will receive a request to renew the loan period or return the publication. If items are late, you will be blocked and unable to borrow another book until you have returned the titles in your possession.
Check the catalog
Search our collections using:
The library can be accessed through C@mpus. You will need your C@mpus username and password to login.
Basic Rules of the Library
- Bring your student ID card when you want to access the library.
- Do not take any books or other materials from the library without following the borrowing procedures.
- Make sure that you return any loaned items before their due date.
- Return books and materials to their original location on the shelves.
- Food is not permitted in the library. Only bottles with an air-tight cap are allowed in the reading room.
- Cell phone use is prohibited. While in the library, switch off your cell phone and stow it in your bag, backpack, etc.
- Private conversation is not permitted. Even talking in a quiet voice or standing around and chatting may be disruptive to those around you.
Your cooperation is kindly requested to create a conducive environment for study.
Do you have any questions about our library services? Any questions about loans, renewals, or reservations? Do you want to suggest a title for the library to acquire?
|Contact||Bestanist Nin |
Tel.: +34 934 453 348
The person in charge of the library will aim to respond within one working day.
The library welcomes suggestions for additions to the collection. Please consult the catalog to check whether the library already has the item in question before sending a suggestion.