Welcome to the Academic year 2021-2022
published on 10.09.21
The TBS campus in Barcelona opens its doors for another academic year to welcome you, students.
- The start date of each of the programs is as follows:
1st year: September, 14th
2nd year: September, 13th
3rd year: September, 20th
- After a challenging year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, TBS returns with energies to offer you face-to-face training on the Trafalgar and Bailén campuses.
- This year, the total capacity is reached in the classrooms, guaranteeing online classes for all those who have faced mobility difficulties due to the pandemic.
COVID measures and information
- The obligation to wear a mask is maintained and the use of the FPP2 type is strongly recommended, as the model provided by the school on your arrival.
- We would like to ask you to maintain deep and recurring hand hygiene. You will find hydroalcoholic gel dispensers distributed throughout the facilities.
- We will ask those students who are not vaccinated, to maintain quarantine if they show symptoms associated with COVID19 or if they have been at risk.
- On the day of your arrival at the campus, you will be provided with a one-person identification card that you will need to access the campus each day and register your visit.
- Remember that, following the recommendations of the authorities, at the moment it is forbidden to eat in the facilities of TBS.
- The location of the campuses in Barcelona is as follows:
Trafalgar Street, 10
Consell de Cent Street, 419
The hours of both buildings are from 8 in the morning to 9 at night.
- The TBS library in Barcelona is located a few steps from the Trafalgar campus:
Trafalgar Street, 6
Main floor, entrance on the left
The library’s hours are from 9 in the morning to 8 in the afternoon from Monday to Thursday, and from 9 in the morning to 6 in the afternoon on Fridays.
- Have you already found your home in Barcelona? If not, you can consult the web page dedicated to Accommodation.
- The International Office team will help you in case you have a problem with the following procedures:
- Permits and visas
- Banking procedures
- Health & Wellness
- Stays abroad
- Extracurricular activities
- Student projects
You can contact them by email: email@example.com
- We remind you that it is essential that you regularly check if you have received any communication by email from the school. These days you will receive important information that you should know. If there is something you are not sure about or do not know how to manage, call +34 933 100 111, and a member of the TBS staff will help you.
- On the starting day of the course, we offer you a welcome session with all the information you need for the first days on campus and the basic procedures with the administration. In the meantime, we invite you to start discovering Barcelona. Stroll through the city, be amazed by its corners, and enjoy its cultural options.
Welcome to TBS in Barcelona!